We service and repair all brands of furnaces. We specialize in oil, propane, natural gas and electric heaters. We work on forced air furnaces and boilers.
What is wrong with this thing?
At Air Adviser we are backed by over 20 years of technical training and experience to answer the age old question \"What is wrong with this thing?\"
We are able to service all major brands of heating systems and provide professional solutions for each repair situation. Please see below for a list of the brands we service.
Most U.S. homes are heated with either furnaces or boilers. Furnaces heat air and distribute the heated air through the house using ducts. Boilers heat water, and provide hot water for heating. Heating your home uses more energy and costs more money than any other system in your home - typically making up about 42% of your utility bill.
Gas boilers and furnaces can be fueled by either natural gas or propane with simple modifications accounting for the different characteristics of the fuels. Propane is usually more expensive as a fuel, but is available throughout the United States.
No matter what kind of heating system you have in your house, you can save money and increase your comfort by properly repairing and adding system upgrades to your equipment. Please give Air Adviser a call for all of your heating system repair needs!
Brands That We Service:
Air Temp, Amana, Arco Aire, Armstrong, Artic King, Bosch, Bryant, Carrier, Comfort Maker, Frigidaire, Goodman, Haier, ICP, Kenmore, Lennox, LG, Maytag, Panasonic, Payne, Quietside, Rheem, Ruud, Samsung, Tempstar, Trane, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, York
Here are some heating tips for you this winter:
- Set your programmable thermostat as low as is comfortable in the winter and lower the setpoint when you\'re sleeping or away from home.
- Clean or replace filters on furnaces once a month or as recommended.
- Clean warm-air registers, baseboard heaters, and radiators as needed; make sure they\'re not blocked by furniture, carpeting, or drapes.
- Eliminate trapped air from hot-water radiators once or twice a season; if unsure about how to perform this task, contact a professional.
- Place heat-resistant radiator reflectors between exterior walls and the radiators.
- Turn off kitchen, bath, and other exhaust fans within 20 minutes after you are done cooking or bathing; when replacing exhaust fans, consider installing high-efficiency, low-noise models.
- During winter, keep the draperies and shades on your south-facing windows open during the day to allow the sunlight to enter your home and closed at night to reduce the chill you may feel from cold windows.
Take Advantage of Our Specials Now and Schedule an Estimate!
Our Clients are Saying...
Had a great experience with Josh fast and honest would choose him for future service…5 star rating in my book.
- Greg Robinson Jr.
Excellent service and honest pricing. Work was very clean and they did go above and beyond. They made sure everything was clean and working before leaving. Very pleased with the service.
- Jayesh Paralyali
Great service great prices great guy. Thanks highly recommended!
- The Yorks
See More and Share Your Feedback Here!
Proudly Serving our Local Community
New Castle County – Kent County – Sussex County Installs Only
Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, New Castle, Bear, Elsmere, Stanton, Hockessin, Claymont, Delaware City, Port Penn, Christiana, Felton, Townsend, Hartly, Magnolia, Pike Creek, Odessa, Cheswold, Little Creek, Frederica, Montchanin, Saint Georges, White Hall, Long Neck, Ellendale, Harbeson, Rehoboth Beach, Lewes, Milford, Seaford, Millsboro, Georgetown, Bethany Beach, Harrington, Milton, Ocean View, Laurel, Selbyville, Bridgeville, Camden, Wyoming, Delmar, Dewey Beach, Fenwick Island, Dagsboro, Frankford, Greenwood, North Star, Millville